How to access standard zip files

Jochen Riekhof-6
Hi...

for a small tool I need to look inside zip archives and sometimes
extract a file. I had a look at the zlib library adaption from Bill
Schwab but I did not see any methods to access whole zip archives. Has
anybody experience how to achieve this? I need this mainly on Win XP and
having no support for win2000 is not soo big a problem so maybe one can
access the Windows XP functionality directly?

Thanks for any help!

Ciao

...Jochen

Re: How to access standard zip files

Udo Schneider
Jochen Riekhof wrote:
> Schwab but I did not see any methods to access whole zip archives. Has
> anybody experience how to achieve this? I need this mainly on Win XP and
You might want to take a look at Chris Uppal's Z-Kit
(http://www.metagnostic.org/DolphinSmalltalk/ZKit.html)

CU,

Udo