How to add item to world menu

chrismihaylyk
Hi!

I need to add an item to world menu. I know how to add it manually by
running some method.
But I need this item to be added automatically into world menu just along
installing (loading) package code from smalltalkhub.

Can anyone help me, please? =)

Re: How to add item to world menu

CyrilFerlicot

On dim. 13 mai 2018 at 18:23, chrismihaylyk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

I need to add an item to world menu. I know how to add it manually by
running some method.
But I need this item to be added automatically into world menu just along
installing (loading) package code from smalltalkhub.

Hello,

This is done via the "worldMenu" pragma.

Browse the senders of #worldMenu and you will see how this is done.

Can anyone help me, please? =)

Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr