How to apply Windows XP Style in my devployed app?

How to apply Windows XP Style in my devployed app?

ChanHong Kim
Hi, all.

In Dolphin IDE, the GUI Control(button, scrollbar etc.) of all
application and IDE itself is displayed in Windows-XP Style.

However, the application via Lagoon display in Classic-Style, not XP
style.

How can I do to display my deployed app in XP style?
Please teach me.

Have a nice day!

Re: How to apply Windows XP Style in my devployed app?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
> How can I do to display my deployed app in XP style?
> Please teach me.

IIRC, copying/renaming the dolphin manifest file to agree with the
deployed exe name will do it.  A quick search of the archives should
turn up the details, or prove me wrong.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Bill Schwab wrote:
> > How can I do to display my deployed app in XP style?
> > Please teach me.
>
> IIRC, copying/renaming the dolphin manifest file to agree with the
> deployed exe name will do it.  A quick search of the archives should
> turn up the details, or prove me wrong.

Wow! It's so greate!
I didn't know the manifest file about application.
Thanks to Bill. ^^

Have a nice day!