How to bundle an application with icons?

How to bundle an application with icons?

Dimitry Golubovsky
Hi,

Fernando Olivero wrote:

> Hi Dimitry , i've did an external icon family importer and manager.

> It's in squeaksource, under the name of ExternalIconFamily.

> Gofer it
> squeaksource: 'ExternalIconFamily';
> package: 'ExternalIconFamily';
> load.

> This framework allows importing and managing any external icon family.
> Once imported , the icon family is reified into the image, as a
> subclass of ExternalIconFamily.
> As an example it comes with a tiny subset of the Oxygen icon family imported.

[skip]

Thanks a lot. I am currently working on other aspects of the
application, but this icon importer will be a great customization
tool. I'll definitely give it a try.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web

Re: How to bundle an application with icons?

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.