How to call a web service with authentication

How to call a web service with authentication

angelo.favero
This post was updated on .
Hi, all.

I'm calling a web service with java using this java code to authenticate.

Authenticator authenticator = new Authenticator() {
protected PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
String user = "myuser";
String password = "mypwd";
System.out.println("Feeding username and password");
PasswordAuthentication auth = new PasswordAuthentication(user, password.toCharArray());
return auth;
}};
Authenticator.setDefault(authenticator);

I'm looking for an example of smalltak code that does the same thing.

Re: Calling a web service

Brad Selfridge
See the following https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa378749(v=vs.85).aspx

Brad Selfridge
913-269-2385

> On Mar 21, 2016, at 11:35 AM, angelo.favero <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to call a web service that requires NTLM authentication,
> Does anyone have an example of smaltalk code to do this.
> Thanks for your help.

Brad Selfridge