How to change the foreground color of class comments?

How to change the foreground color of class comments?

Griff-2
I've got a black background and the class comments show up as dark
green.

Where can I change this setting?

BTW, I changed Style 25 and Style 26 to magenta, and now my class
comments show up as white. Anyone know why this is?

Re: How to change the foreground color of class comments?

Support at Object Arts
"Griff" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> I've got a black background and the class comments show up as dark
> green.
>
> Where can I change this setting?
>
> BTW, I changed Style 25 and Style 26 to magenta, and now my class
> comments show up as white. Anyone know why this is?

The class comment pane does not use the method workspace text styles, so
I've no idea why changing that would have any effect at all.

To change the class comment pane colour you will need to modify the
SmalltalkSystem>>commentWorkspaceTextStyles method.

I'll raise an enhancement request to make the class comment text colour
configurable without changing a system method.

Thanks

OA