How to change the update URL for Trunk HTTPS?

How to change the update URL for Trunk HTTPS?

Christoph Thiede

Hi all,

I spent a number of attempts during the latest months on changing my image's update URL to use HTTPS, but unfortunately, it gets reset each time.

Shouldn't I be able to simply change the update URL in the preferences by adding a small "s" behind the "http"? But if I do so, when I press the update button the next time, Squeak starts loading all packages from their initial version (Tools-xyz.1, Morphic-xyz.1, ...). Is there a way to easily change the URL?

Best,

Christoph

Re: How to change the update URL for Trunk HTTPS?

marcel.taeumel
I suppose it is because the update map has "http" in it for each package version. And maybe also because your repositories in Monticello are configured as "http". So, the mechanism does not find any previous versions?

Seems like bug to me.

Best,
Marcel