Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to contribute to Pharo Launcher?

Tim Mackinnon
Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?

I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).

Tim
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How to contribute to Pharo Launcher?

CyrilFerlicot
Le 14/06/2018 à 18:48, Tim Mackinnon a écrit :

Hi,

> Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?
>

For now it is still on STHub. Maybe because the main maintainers are
more efficient with Monticello than with github? Maybe the main
maintainers did not had the time to move the project?

> I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).
>

Currently if you want to contribute you need to ask to be added to the
Pharo group on Smalltalkhub.

> Tim
>

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

signature.asc (836 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

EstebanLM

> On 14 Jun 2018, at 20:56, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Le 14/06/2018 à 18:48, Tim Mackinnon a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
>
>> Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?
>>
>
> For now it is still on STHub. Maybe because the main maintainers are
> more efficient with Monticello than with github? Maybe the main
> maintainers did not had the time to move the project?

The main maintainer is Christophe, which I know feels a lot more confortable with git than with monticello.
So, I guess reason of not moving it is other :)

>
>> I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).
>>
>
> Currently if you want to contribute you need to ask to be added to the
> Pharo group on Smalltalkhub.

Maybe is time for moving it?

Esteban

>
>> Tim
>>
>
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
> https://ferlicot.fr
>

Reply | Threaded
|

CyrilFerlicot
Le 14/06/2018 à 21:04, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
>
>
> The main maintainer is Christophe, which I know feels a lot more confortable with git than with monticello.
> So, I guess reason of not moving it is other :)
>
> Maybe is time for moving it?
>

If there is no other reason than "nobody did it", I can find some time
to do it.

The only problem is that I don't have the rights on the Jenkins.

> Esteban
>
>

--
Cyril Ferlicot

signature.asc (836 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

demarey
In reply to this post by Tim Mackinnon
Hi Tim,

> Le 14 juin 2018 à 18:48, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?
>
> I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).

Until now, I preferred to stay on StHub mainly because Iceberg was not ready to work smoothly with. I did not wanted to get extra-difficulties to work on Pharo Launcher (merge problems, etc).
That said, Iceberg has now moved a lot in the right direction and I think we could start to use git for Pharo Launcher development.
I will release a ne version of PharoLauncher soon and then, I think I will move PharoLauncher on github and use Cargo to manage it.

For your contribution, it is welcomed (in fact, it was planned to be added but you were faster). Feel free to commit it directly to the SH repository, I will then take a look at it. It looks like you already can commit: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher/contributors.

Thanks Tim.

Regards,
Christophe
Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
Hi Christophe - you are right, I did contribute many years ago (I found the Mcz field on my disk when I just checked now) - but I’ll be darned If I can remember how it works (I have to confess, I never really got on with Metacello and slices).

Do I simply take my latest .mcz file in my local directory and somehow apply it to the sthub repo (sorry if this is obvious to you - but I’ve plain forgotten how its done).

It would be good to get it into GitHub - it certainly seems to work pretty well now for most things, and it makes contributing so much easier.

Tim

> On 15 Jun 2018, at 08:14, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
>> Le 14 juin 2018 à 18:48, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?
>>
>> I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).
>
>
> Until now, I preferred to stay on StHub mainly because Iceberg was not ready to work smoothly with. I did not wanted to get extra-difficulties to work on Pharo Launcher (merge problems, etc).
> That said, Iceberg has now moved a lot in the right direction and I think we could start to use git for Pharo Launcher development.
> I will release a ne version of PharoLauncher soon and then, I think I will move PharoLauncher on github and use Cargo to manage it.
>
> For your contribution, it is welcomed (in fact, it was planned to be added but you were faster). Feel free to commit it directly to the SH repository, I will then take a look at it. It looks like you already can commit: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher/contributors.
>
> Thanks Tim.
>
> Regards,
> Christophe

Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
Given Pharo Launcher is a bit in the limelight, I’m a bit nervous contributing blindly. Can someone point me/advice me towards how to safely push changes to StHub?

As I mentioned, I’ve added a last-modified column as well as fixing the broken status bar in PL (it looks like spec is a bit pernickety about nested tables).

Tim

> On 15 Jun 2018, at 22:25, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Christophe - you are right, I did contribute many years ago (I found the Mcz field on my disk when I just checked now) - but I’ll be darned If I can remember how it works (I have to confess, I never really got on with Metacello and slices).
>
> Do I simply take my latest .mcz file in my local directory and somehow apply it to the sthub repo (sorry if this is obvious to you - but I’ve plain forgotten how its done).
>
> It would be good to get it into GitHub - it certainly seems to work pretty well now for most things, and it makes contributing so much easier.
>
> Tim
>
>> On 15 Jun 2018, at 08:14, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>>> Le 14 juin 2018 à 18:48, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Is PharoLauncher using git - there is a note saying the StHub repo is about to be moved?
>>>
>>> I ask as I wanted to contribute a simple change that shows the modified date of the images and lets you sort by that (I sometimes forget which was the latest image I was using and have a few old ones kicking around).
>>
>>
>> Until now, I preferred to stay on StHub mainly because Iceberg was not ready to work smoothly with. I did not wanted to get extra-difficulties to work on Pharo Launcher (merge problems, etc).
>> That said, Iceberg has now moved a lot in the right direction and I think we could start to use git for Pharo Launcher development.
>> I will release a ne version of PharoLauncher soon and then, I think I will move PharoLauncher on github and use Cargo to manage it.
>>
>> For your contribution, it is welcomed (in fact, it was planned to be added but you were faster). Feel free to commit it directly to the SH repository, I will then take a look at it. It looks like you already can commit: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher/contributors.
>>
>> Thanks Tim.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Christophe
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

CyrilFerlicot
On 18/06/2018 17:15, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Given Pharo Launcher is a bit in the limelight, I’m a bit nervous contributing blindly. Can someone point me/advice me towards how to safely push changes to StHub?
>
> As I mentioned, I’ve added a last-modified column as well as fixing the broken status bar in PL (it looks like spec is a bit pernickety about nested tables).
>

Hi,

Since there is stable version released, you can safely commit in the
StHub repository as long as you do not do a destructive actions such has
deleting a .mcz from StHub.

If the worst case, you will break the bleeding edge launcher, it will be
detected by a review or a bleeding edge user and the commit will be
either corrected or reverted.

I think stable versions are created from the versions defined in
ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher.

> Tim
>
>
>

--
Cyril Ferlicot

Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?

I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?

Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track

Tim

> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:20, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 18/06/2018 17:15, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>> Given Pharo Launcher is a bit in the limelight, I’m a bit nervous contributing blindly. Can someone point me/advice me towards how to safely push changes to StHub?
>>
>> As I mentioned, I’ve added a last-modified column as well as fixing the broken status bar in PL (it looks like spec is a bit pernickety about nested tables).
>>
>
> Hi,
>
> Since there is stable version released, you can safely commit in the
> StHub repository as long as you do not do a destructive actions such has
> deleting a .mcz from StHub.
>
> If the worst case, you will break the bleeding edge launcher, it will be
> detected by a review or a bleeding edge user and the commit will be
> either corrected or reverted.
>
> I think stable versions are created from the versions defined in
> ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher.
>
>> Tim
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
>

Reply | Threaded
|

CyrilFerlicot
On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>
> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>
> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>

You need to save the two packages individually.

While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.

Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).

So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)

> Tim
>
>
>

--
Cyril Ferlicot

Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
Ok - I’ve done a save for both packages - hopefully they are useful:

Name: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.70
Author: TimM
Time: 18 June 2018, 5:32:00.928101 pm
UUID: 5e888bd7-4e2b-0d00-85bb-537409965ccd
Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.69

Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.172
Time: 18 June 2018, 5:34:46.055084 pm
UUID: 6a2b63e1-4e2b-0d00-85bc-0fed09965ccd
Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.171

> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:30, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>>
>> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>>
>> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>>
>
> You need to save the two packages individually.
>
> While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.
>
> Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
> Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).
>
> So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)
>
>> Tim
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Cyril Ferlicot
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
While I’m at it - improve the icon for Launch without Settings (it needed Alpha)

Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.174
Time: 18 June 2018, 6:11:54.416337 pm
UUID: d9433566-4f2b-0d00-85be-afca09965ccd
Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.173

Sorry - can’t help with the windows launch problems as I don’t have a windows machine any more.

> On 18 Jun 2018, at 17:35, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Ok - I’ve done a save for both packages - hopefully they are useful:
>
> Name: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.70
> Author: TimM
> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:32:00.928101 pm
> UUID: 5e888bd7-4e2b-0d00-85bb-537409965ccd
> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.69
>
>
> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.172
> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:34:46.055084 pm
> UUID: 6a2b63e1-4e2b-0d00-85bc-0fed09965ccd
> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.171
>
>
>
>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:30, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>>> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>>>
>>> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>>>
>>> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>>>
>>
>> You need to save the two packages individually.
>>
>> While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.
>>
>> Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
>> Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).
>>
>> So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)
>>
>>> Tim
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Cyril Ferlicot
>> https://ferlicot.fr
>>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

demarey
Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for your contributions. Looks good to me. It is a nice addition.
Could you open an issue https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/new so that we can keep a trace of your contribution (we open issues for features / improvements also)?

Thanks also to Cyril who helped you to commit to ST.

Cheers,
Christophe.

> Le 18 juin 2018 à 19:20, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> While I’m at it - improve the icon for Launch without Settings (it needed Alpha)
>
> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.174
> Time: 18 June 2018, 6:11:54.416337 pm
> UUID: d9433566-4f2b-0d00-85be-afca09965ccd
> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.173
>
> Sorry - can’t help with the windows launch problems as I don’t have a windows machine any more.
>
>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 17:35, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ok - I’ve done a save for both packages - hopefully they are useful:
>>
>> Name: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.70
>> Author: TimM
>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:32:00.928101 pm
>> UUID: 5e888bd7-4e2b-0d00-85bb-537409965ccd
>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.69
>>
>>
>> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.172
>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:34:46.055084 pm
>> UUID: 6a2b63e1-4e2b-0d00-85bc-0fed09965ccd
>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.171
>>
>>
>>
>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:30, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>>>> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>>>>
>>>> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>>>>
>>>> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>>>>
>>>
>>> You need to save the two packages individually.
>>>
>>> While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.
>>>
>>> Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
>>> Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).
>>>
>>> So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)
>>>
>>>> Tim
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cyril Ferlicot
>>> https://ferlicot.fr
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Tim Mackinnon
Done - sorry, I wasn’t clear on how best to tie it all together. I think its more obvious when we get it all onto GitHub - but for now this can work too.

Thanks for resurrecting the project a while back - I know its had a bit of flack lately, but that more the complexity of multiple OS environments, and trying to get some more contributors to help.

Ironically its quite nicely structured code - although it could do with a few more tests - so maybe thats one to double up on.

Tim

> On 19 Jun 2018, at 09:51, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> Thanks a lot for your contributions. Looks good to me. It is a nice addition.
> Could you open an issue https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/new so that we can keep a trace of your contribution (we open issues for features / improvements also)?
>
> Thanks also to Cyril who helped you to commit to ST.
>
> Cheers,
> Christophe.
>
>> Le 18 juin 2018 à 19:20, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> While I’m at it - improve the icon for Launch without Settings (it needed Alpha)
>>
>> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.174
>> Time: 18 June 2018, 6:11:54.416337 pm
>> UUID: d9433566-4f2b-0d00-85be-afca09965ccd
>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.173
>>
>> Sorry - can’t help with the windows launch problems as I don’t have a windows machine any more.
>>
>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 17:35, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok - I’ve done a save for both packages - hopefully they are useful:
>>>
>>> Name: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.70
>>> Author: TimM
>>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:32:00.928101 pm
>>> UUID: 5e888bd7-4e2b-0d00-85bb-537409965ccd
>>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.69
>>>
>>>
>>> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.172
>>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:34:46.055084 pm
>>> UUID: 6a2b63e1-4e2b-0d00-85bc-0fed09965ccd
>>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.171
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:30, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>>>>> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>>>>>
>>>>> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>>>>>
>>>>> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> You need to save the two packages individually.
>>>>
>>>> While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.
>>>>
>>>> Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
>>>> Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).
>>>>
>>>> So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)
>>>>
>>>>> Tim
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Cyril Ferlicot
>>>> https://ferlicot.fr
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

demarey
Thanks a lot Tim. All contributions are welcomed!
Indeed, for a tool like Pharo Launcher,  most complexity comes from multiple OS environments.

> Le 19 juin 2018 à 12:05, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Done - sorry, I wasn’t clear on how best to tie it all together. I think its more obvious when we get it all onto GitHub - but for now this can work too.
>
> Thanks for resurrecting the project a while back - I know its had a bit of flack lately, but that more the complexity of multiple OS environments, and trying to get some more contributors to help.
>
> Ironically its quite nicely structured code - although it could do with a few more tests - so maybe thats one to double up on.
>
> Tim
>
>> On 19 Jun 2018, at 09:51, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your contributions. Looks good to me. It is a nice addition.
>> Could you open an issue https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues/new so that we can keep a trace of your contribution (we open issues for features / improvements also)?
>>
>> Thanks also to Cyril who helped you to commit to ST.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Christophe.
>>
>>> Le 18 juin 2018 à 19:20, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> While I’m at it - improve the icon for Launch without Settings (it needed Alpha)
>>>
>>> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.174
>>> Time: 18 June 2018, 6:11:54.416337 pm
>>> UUID: d9433566-4f2b-0d00-85be-afca09965ccd
>>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.173
>>>
>>> Sorry - can’t help with the windows launch problems as I don’t have a windows machine any more.
>>>
>>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 17:35, Tim Mackinnon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Ok - I’ve done a save for both packages - hopefully they are useful:
>>>>
>>>> Name: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.70
>>>> Author: TimM
>>>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:32:00.928101 pm
>>>> UUID: 5e888bd7-4e2b-0d00-85bb-537409965ccd
>>>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Spec-TimM.69
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Name: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.172
>>>> Author: TimM
>>>> Time: 18 June 2018, 5:34:46.055084 pm
>>>> UUID: 6a2b63e1-4e2b-0d00-85bc-0fed09965ccd
>>>> Ancestors: PharoLauncher-Core-TimM.171
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 16:30, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> On 18/06/2018 17:27, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You need to save the two packages individually.
>>>>>
>>>>> While git is project oriented, StHub is package oriented.
>>>>>
>>>>> Slices are only for Pharo development. (One could adapt them to make
>>>>> Monticello more project oriented but it is currently not the case).
>>>>>
>>>>> So in conclusion, yes you need to press save on each package. :)
>>>>>
>>>>>> Tim
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Cyril Ferlicot
>>>>> https://ferlicot.fr
>>>>>
>>>>