How to create a class category for my app?

How to create a class category for my app?

Bèrto ëd Sèra
Hi again,

so far I've been playing, so it did not matter much. Now I want to port my prototype to a more regular situation. My problem is that if I create a "MyApp" Class category and move my stuff there I don't see my classes anymore as candidate Root classes. Where am I going wrong?

Bèrto

Re: How to create a class category for my app?

Philippe Marschall
2008/9/29, Bèrto ëd Sèra <[hidden email]>:
> Hi again,
>
> so far I've been playing, so it did not matter much. Now I want to port my
> prototype to a more regular situation. My problem is that if I create a
> "MyApp" Class category and move my stuff there I don't see my classes
> anymore as candidate Root classes. Where am I going wrong?

Do they still have #canBeRoot
    ^ true

on the class side?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: How to create a class category for my app?

Bèrto ëd Sèra
Hi!

They have it, and my class has it as well. But it will not be visible when moved to another category.

Bèrto