How to create a custom slot class in Pharo?

How to create a custom slot class in Pharo?

Damien Cassou
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27468465/how-to-create-a-custom-slot-class-in-pharo

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: How to create a custom slot class in Pharo?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 14 Dec 2014, at 11:38, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27468465/how-to-create-a-custom-slot-class-in-pharo

This is not yet in a shape for users… I need to continue to work on it, but I did not find the time
the last weeks.

When it is finished I will make a tutorial.

This is definitely not in a state to answer a stack overflow questions...

        Marcus

Re: How to create a custom slot class in Pharo?

Marcus Denker-4

> On 14 Dec 2014, at 16:08, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 14 Dec 2014, at 11:38, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27468465/how-to-create-a-custom-slot-class-in-pharo
>>

> This is not yet in a shape for users… I need to continue to work on it, but I did not find the time
> the last weeks.
>
> When it is finished I will make a tutorial.

(this means that it is uncomplete and buggy, maybe even for the most trivial examples.)

        Marcus