How to create a periodical with jQuery

Damien Cassou
Hi,

is it possible to periodically poll data with jQuery? I would like the
equivalent of #periodical.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: How to create a periodical with jQuery

Lukas Renggli
You can send the message #interval: to any Javascript object, so that
it is evaluated repeatedly:

   (html jquery magic bla bla bla ...) interval: 10 seconds

Probably not the best message name :-/

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch