How to debug why external library isn't loading with UFFI or appears not to be ?

How to debug why external library isn't loading with UFFI or appears not to be ?

recursive
What's the best way to debug whether an external library is being loaded or not with UFFI ? I can't tell if it is or not, and nothing is showing up in the pharodebug.log. It's being loaded with the unix64LibraryName method.

Thanks

Re: How to debug why external library isn't loading with UFFI or appears not to be ?

Guillermo Polito
It seems this was answered on discord.

I put in here the answer from Pablo and Esteban just for the record: using LD_DEBUG

$ LD_DEBUG=… program

LD_DEBUG accepts many possible values to show the search for libraries, symbols...

cheers,