How to deploy a Pharo 2.0 Desktop application?

1 message Options

How to deploy a Pharo 2.0 Desktop application?

Torsten Bergmann
>> But making it non-resizable, I don't think so.
>
>you can change the size (and the title), see DisplayScreen class>>#hostWindowSize: and around, but you cannot make it un->resizable.

For Windows I wrapped some methods for changing the window style. This is already within
NativeBoost in Pharo 2.0:

   NBWin32Window getFocus setNonResizable

The VM opens the window by default in resizable mode and with this you can change the style to
the styles you want. Look how it is done and check other styles:

   http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms632600(v=vs.85).aspx

Downside is that you have to do it again at each image startup.

Another solution is to change the hardcoded default windows styles in the C sources
(if you compile a new VM anyway).

Bye
T.