How to display an image from an external PNG/JPG file in a Morph?

How to display an image from an external PNG/JPG file in a Morph?

Dimitry Golubovsky
Hi,

Thanks Alain, this worked for me.

Alain Plantec wrote:

> (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoLogo.jpg') asMorph openInWorld
> works also

PS Before asking on the list I tried to google on the topic, nothing
relevant returned. At least now googling for "pharo display png file"
yields this mailing list thread in the first page among other not so
relevant results: someone like me will find the answer faster.

Thanks again.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web

Re: How to display an image from an external PNG/JPG file in a Morph?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi dimitry

Do not hesitate to ask questions, we love them because we are all learning from the.
This is the trick :)

Stef