How to embed/display the Windows Form Control Library in VAST

1 message Options

How to embed/display the Windows Form Control Library in VAST

Charlie Valizado
Hello Everyone!

I am working on C# and VAST integration. I created a simple windows form control library from .Net with just a single textbox and a button with no fancy code. This control library was compiled with a DLL(see attached) output which I have to use in VAST. My goal is to display/embed this C# windows form control library in VAST.  I really need your help on how to make this integration possible. I really really appreciate your help..

Attached are the following:
1. Screenshot of the C# form control library(source code below)
2. The compiled DLL of the source code below.

This is the complete source code of the Windows Form Control Library:

using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace SHAREImageViewer
{
    [ComVisible(true)]
    [ClassInterface(ClassInterfaceType.None)]
    [Guid("7DA43D72-7130-473E-9D68-A82C39D9CDCA")]
    [ProgId("SHAREImageViewer.UserControl2")]
    [ComDefaultInterface(typeof(IUserControl2))]
    public partial class UserControl2 : UserControl, IUserControl2
    {
        public UserControl2()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }

        [ComVisible(true)]
        public string GetName()
        {
            return textBox1.Text;
        }

        public string Test()
        {
            return textBox1.Text;
        }

        private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            MessageBox.Show(Test());
        }
    }
}

Thank you very much!
Cha

SHAREImageViewer.zip (3K) Download Attachment
Library Screen.jpg (12K) Download Attachment