How to export critics from Critic Browser?

How to export critics from Critic Browser?

hernanmd
Hi,

I'm using Pharo 6.1 and I want to export a report of Critics Browser results.
Is there a way to save the results?

It would be nice to have a CSV, to record historical analysis of my
progress, then plot using Roassal, etc.

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: How to export critics from Critic Browser?

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I did a small experiment on Travis short while ago that collects the QAs and prints them to output log.

Script (you would be interested only in the Smalltalk part of the code): https://github.com/peteruhnak/ugly-pharo-code/blob/master/qa-testing.sh

Travis output (expand line 400): https://travis-ci.org/peteruhnak/ugly-pharo-code#L400

Peter

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 01:38:31AM -0300, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Pharo 6.1 and I want to export a report of Critics Browser results.
> Is there a way to save the results?
>
> It would be nice to have a CSV, to record historical analysis of my
> progress, then plot using Roassal, etc.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Re: How to export critics from Critic Browser?

hernanmd
It looks super cool.
Thank you Peter!

Hernán