How to fileIn a string content

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

String streamContents: [:out | DrGeoScriptXXX fileOutOn: out] works well
to fileout a class in a sring.

How can I do the opposite operation: filein this string to instantiate
the class represented in such a string?

I did not find out

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: How to fileIn a string content

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Probably CodeImporter>>#evaluateFileStream: as used by AbstractFileReference>>#fileIn

> On 19 Nov 2014, at 10:56, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> String streamContents: [:out | DrGeoScriptXXX fileOutOn: out] works well
> to fileout a class in a sring.
>
> How can I do the opposite operation: filein this string to instantiate
> the class represented in such a string?
>
> I did not find out
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire
>
> --
> Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
> iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: How to fileIn a string content

HilaireFernandes
Responding to myself, for the reference:

CodeImporter evaluateString: aString

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu