How to find a list of classes not in a package?

How to find a list of classes not in a package?

Tim M
I had an image crash doing some Socket stuff (my first Ctrl-Break did manage
to get me back, but pressing save image at that point was a mistake).

Anyway am bringing things in from my change log (having some problems here
- sometimes using Restore with Ian's chunk browser gives odd message about
variables not being defined - when they appear to be? ).

However one thing I noticed was that when I restored I ended up with some
classes not in a package (which I understand if I didn't set a default package)
= however is there an easy way to show all classes not packaged? I swear
I saw some menu option for this before but I can't find it anymore (only
the changed methods browser).

Tim

Re: How to find a list of classes not in a package?

Bruno Brasesco
> However one thing I noticed was that when I restored I ended up with
> some classes not in a package (which I understand if I didn't set a
> default package) = however is there an easy way to show all classes not
> packaged? I swear I saw some menu option for this before but I can't
> find it anymore (only the changed methods browser).

Open a PackageBrowser:

Select a package >>
Add Uncommited >>
Class