How to generate icons for use in Pharo?

Nick Chen
Hi

I'm trying to add a new item to the WorldMenu (figured that out from reading the excellent http://book.pharo-project.org/book/CustomizingPharo/WorldMenuRegistration chapter). Now I would like to create an icon for it.

I've seen some of the comments in ThemeIcons e.g.

ThemeIcons class >> crudeUndoDisabledIconContents
        "Private - Method generated with the content of the file /home/plantec/dvpt/Pharo/Sprint-10-09/Icons/crudeUndoDisabled.png"

and was wondering how I could get my icon into that format as well. Any help would be appreciated!

Also, is the specification for the size of the icon i.e. 16 x 16 from this thread <http://forum.world.st/Icon-tt2272011.html> still correct?

Thanks!

Nick

Re: How to generate icons for use in Pharo?

Nick Chen
Should have looked a bit harder before posting. It's in ThemeIcons class >> createIconMethodsFromFile:directory:

Sorry about that!

--
Nick