How to get all members of a RcQueue without destroying it or doing an abort ?

How to get all members of a RcQueue without destroying it or doing an abort ?

GLASS mailing list

The subject is my query ...

Re: How to get all members of a RcQueue without destroying it or doing an abort ?

GLASS mailing list
I'm not quite sure what you are asking ... #do: immediately comes to mind as a way to get the elements of an RcQueue.

I'm guessing you must have already tried the obvious things and have found deficiencies of some sort ... if you could provide more details?

Dale

On 5/10/16 3:40 AM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass wrote:

The subject is my query ...