How to get an inspector on an object?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I clicked on AllModel classes
click on one entity (a Famix Class)
I selected the [ | ]

there is self....

so I typed self inspect and I get an inspector on nil :(

what is self there?

Re: How to get an inspector on an object?

Tudor Girba-2
You are probably using an older image. This was fixed recently by Damien and it works well in the latest image. The issue was related to problems of creating a doItContext for a text morph.

If you right click in your image, probably you get a menu item with inspect. This will work as expected.

Cheers,
Doru

On 18 Sep 2011, at 18:10, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> I clicked on AllModel classes
> click on one entity (a Famix Class)
> I selected the [ | ]
>
> there is self....
>
> so I typed self inspect and I get an inspector on nil :(
>
> what is self there?
>

> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: How to get an inspector on an object?

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes I was using an old image.
At least I know that my demo image is not the best. So I will recreate it.
Stef