How to get text field value and send to bat file

How to get text field value and send to bat file

shawon58
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to get text field value and send to bat file

Ben Coman
Searching the table of contents of Pharo By Example
I see "Using streams for file access"
that would be a good place to start, and then browse other the methods
of the classes used there,
and also the "senders" of any of those that look interesting.

cheers -ben

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 at 15:04, shawon58 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
> i am new in GUI in pharo . I am following Spec2 form where i can able to
> make form that send value and show in result tab. But my concern is i want
> to send the text field value to a Bat file which will execute a C++ file. So
> i want to use LibC system: 'a.bat textfieldinput' like this but how to do i
> dont know. If anyone have idea pleas share with me. In the screenshot u can
> see that i can send a number that shows in result tab. But now i want to
> send same number when i press submit than it will send to  LibC system:
> 'a.bat textfieldinput' means in bat it will receive the number from the
> form.
>
> Thanks
>
> <http://forum.world.st/file/t372453/form.png>

Re: How to get text field value and send to bat file

shawon58
hi
as i get idea in my one nameTextInput is the place what receive data. but
that data i want to send but how to thats the issue.

Thanks