How to get the event object on brush events callbacks?

How to get the event object on brush events callbacks?

philippeback
inĀ

onMouseOver: [aBlock]

how does one finds the event passed?

like in function(event) {
}

I was thinking of onMouseOver: [ :evt | ... ] or similar but didn't saw an example.

TIA
Phil

Re: How to get the event object on brush events callbacks?

Nicolas Petton

On May 21, 2013, at 7:28 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

I was thinking of onMouseOver: [ :evt | ... ] or similar but didn't saw an example.

That's exactly it :)

Nico