How to get write access to public repository?

1 message Options

How to get write access to public repository?

jtuchel
Hi,

I have asked a few weeks ago, but no luck so far.

It seems there once was a page where Cincom explained how to get write
access to the Public repository, but that page is not available any more
(btw: many hits relating to CST on Bing's first search page are broken):

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/CincomSmalltalkWiki/PostgreSQL+Access+Page

So what do I have to do to get write Access?

The reason I ask is this:
http://forum.world.st/Re-ANN-Regex11-version-1-4-tp4749105p4749295.html

I'd like to publish a more compatible version of Regex11.

Thanks,

Joachim