How to group radio buttons

Fernando Rodríguez
Hi,

        How do you group radio buttons so that when you check one, the
other one is unchecked?

        The View Composer doesn't behave, is this aspect,  as
described in The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion, so I guess the default
behavior changed since then.

Re: How to group radio buttons

Ian Bartholomew-19
Fernando,

> How do you group radio buttons so that when you check one, the
> other one is unchecked?

It's to do with the #isGroupStop aspect of the RadioButton.  Leave it set to
true in the first RadioButton of a group but set it to false in all
subsequent ones.

> The View Composer doesn't behave, is this aspect,  as
> described in The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion, so I guess the default
> behavior changed since then.

It was changed in D5 because of a problem with Dialogs.  You can find more
details in the newsgroup archive.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.