How to javascript coding each object.

Li Zhou
Hi there

How to add event handle to element like double click an object? How to write javascript code on lively kernel?

Li

Re: How to javascript coding each object.

Li Zhou

IE9 beta support SVG but lively kernel still not complete work?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Li Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there

How to add event handle to element like double click an object? How to write javascript code on lively kernel?

Li

Li

Re: How to javascript coding each object.

Lincke, Jens
Hi Li,

to change the context menu of an object you can override the method "morphMenu".
By changing it in the WorldMorph, you can change the default world menu.

You can override methods per instance, by subclassing or by adapting the behavior in the base classes.

I made a little documentation page for you, I hope it explains your questions:

http://lively-kernel.org/repository/lively-wiki/documentation/classes.xhtml

Best,

Jens

Am 14.10.10 13:09, schrieb Li Zhou:

How to change the popup menu, I would like to add some help information on the popup menu.!!!
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Li Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there

How to add event handle to element like double click an object? How to write javascript code on lively kernel?

Li

Re: How to javascript coding each object.

Li Zhou
Could anybody tell me how to modify the popup menu help content?

How to locate javascript code related to certain element?

I used system browser, I still do not know were is the code related to the element on the page.

Li Zhou