How to justify text in pillar booklets ?

How to justify text in pillar booklets ?

Steven Costiou-2

Hi,

i am using the pillar booklet tools from https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/Booklet-PublishingAPillarBooklet

How can i justify all paragraphs in the generated spiral book, instead of having all of it aligned to left ?

Steven.

Re: How to justify text in pillar booklets ?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi steven

If I understand what you mean, you cannot from Pillar.

Pillar is agnotisc from a layout point of view. You can edit the sbabook cls.
We reply on a designer for the book and just use it without touching it.
We follow the design of damien.

Stef