How to know when a playground was executed and storing the result?

1 message Options

How to know when a playground was executed and storing the result?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

For the Grafoscopio notebook I would like to store the results of
playground executions. That would imply to know when a playground was
executed and which was the result[1]. We have been talking about that in
the Pharo users mailing list and Ben and Phill are bringing some light
on that, but I would like to invite Moose community to participate also.
I have been looking at some inspector and playground blog posts, but the
ones I have found are about creating custom views of objects you would
like to extend, instead of capturing the output.

[1]
http://forum.world.st/How-to-capture-the-execution-of-a-playground-tt4936277.html

There is any way to do that?

Offray