How to label a binary file

Dennis Schetinin
Hello!

I want to put several links to the same file differenly labeled. Say, I have some page, and a file named 'file' added as a child. I want to put on it something like

  You can download <this file> or do the same <that way>

where in <> is a link that after click on it immediately starts the download (or opens browser dialog for it).

In Pier1.1.1

+file+ gives me the full name of file in the text.
+Label>file+ do the same.
*Another label>file* opens the page of the file.

Probably I miss something, but how can I do this using Pier's syntax?

TIA

--
Dennis Schetinin

Re: How to label a binary file

Lukas Renggli
> +file+ gives me the full name of file in the text.
> +Label>file+ do the same.

That was a bug in 1.1.1. It works properly in never development versions.

If you want to go ahead and update to the latest version ...

- Update Magritte-Core, Magritte-Seaside, Pier-Core, Pier-Seaside to
the latest versions in that order.

- Then update all other Magritte and Pier test and addon packages to
the latest version.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: How to label a binary file

Dennis Schetinin
> +file+ gives me the full name of file in the text.
> +Label>file+ do the same.

That was a bug in 1.1.1. It works properly in never development versions.

If you want to go ahead and update to the latest version ...

- Update Magritte-Core, Magritte-Seaside, Pier-Core, Pier-Seaside to
the latest versions in that order.

- Then update all other Magritte and Pier test and addon packages to
the latest version.

Thank you

--
Dennis Schetinin