How to load only required seaside modules from store

How to load only required seaside modules from store

Oleg Richards
Hello Guys!

I would like to install only needed packages from seaside bundle, so i
don't need mootools, rss, and so on. What is the best way to do it?
Can somebody provide correct sequence to load seaside manually from
store?

Cheers,
Oleg

Re: How to load only required seaside modules from store

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Re: [vwnc] How to load only required seaside modules from store

Individual Seaside packages in Store have their pre-requisites set properly, so you only need to load leaf packages that you care about and the rest will follow. To get the basics, connect to Public Repository and load Seaside-Opentalk-Development. If you then need, say, jQuery UI, load JQuery-UI package. In theory you could even try loading JQuery-UI right away, but I suspect that won't include development tools requiring load of the first package anyway. Report back if you run into any difficulties.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)