How to make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

How to make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

Mikael Svane-2
Suppose that a user must select a folder that can be located on the user's
own computer or on a network to which that computer is connected. If I
evaluate:

BrowseFolderDialog new
  caption: 'Please select a folder';
  root: '';
  value: '';
  showModal

I can allow the user to select only folders on the same computer. But how do
I make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

Regards,

Mikael Svane

Re: How to make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

Ian Bartholomew-5
Mikael,

> BrowseFolderDialog new
>   caption: 'Please select a folder';
>   root: '';
>   value: '';
>   showModal
>
> I can allow the user to select only folders on the same computer. But how
> do I make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

Remove the "root: '';" line from the above and try again. On my Win2000 box
that shows all the available drives, local and network.

Ian

Re: How to make the BrowseFolderDialog show network folders also?

Mikael Svane-2
Thanks!

It was too easy...

/Mikael Svane