How to model extension method in UML

Jan Blizničenko
Hello

I have a question regarding UML modelling of Pharo extension method. If I
have a class ClassA in package PackageA, and I have a package PackageB which
contains extension method of ClassA (so there is a new method in ClassA with
protocol "*PackageB"), how exactly to model this situation in UML
class/package diagram?

Thank you.

Jan

Re: How to model extension method in UML

Stephane Ducasse-3
I would package extension in the package doing them and use a
stereotype <extension> to capture this
because UML does not have this concept.

Stef