How to naviagate cards by keyboard?

TimM-3
Is there a way to navigate between cards using the keyboard? Ctrl-Tab
navigates the lower tabs from method source to class definition etc. However
its more useful to be able to quickly navigate between two cards (e.g. Sunit
browser and your code?).

I wish Ctrl-Tab did the latter and maybe something like Alt-Left/Right did
the former.

Tim

Re: How to naviagate cards by keyboard?

Andy Bower-3
Tim,

> Is there a way to navigate between cards using the keyboard? Ctrl-Tab
> navigates the lower tabs from method source to class definition etc.
> However its more useful to be able to quickly navigate between two
> cards (e.g. Sunit browser and your code?).
>
> I wish Ctrl-Tab did the latter and maybe something like
> Alt-Left/Right did the former.

Can you enter this as an enhancement request using the "Report an
Issue" form?

BTW, with issue #1849, I can't get this to reproduce here in beta 2.  I
must admit that I thought this was a bug that had previously been
reported and fixed but I can't find it in the latest Release Notes
right now.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: How to naviagate cards by keyboard?

TimM-3
> BTW, with issue #1849, I can't get this to reproduce here in beta 2.  I
> must admit that I thought this was a bug that had previously been
> reported and fixed but I can't find it in the latest Release Notes
> right now.

Just to verify - the mnemonics appear to work if you aren't "in" the source
pane (e.g. you click on a method name, or new class). But when you click in
the source pane to edit some code - the mnemonics then stop working.

Tim