How to obtain a visitor's IP address?

hernanmd
Does anyone have tried? Any hints?

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: How to obtain a visitor's IP address?

sebastianconcept
what about request's headers?

On Dec 10, 2013, at 7:53 PM, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone have tried? Any hints?

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: How to obtain a visitor's IP address?

Bernat Romagosa
If you're using Komanche, try this:

self context request nativeRequest remoteAddress.

I don't know about swazoo, but self context request nativeRequest plus something ought to work as well :)

Cheers,
Bernat.

2013/12/10 sebastian <[hidden email]>
what about request's headers?

On Dec 10, 2013, at 7:53 PM, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone have tried? Any hints?

Cheers,

Hernán

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: How to obtain a visitor's IP address?

hernanmd
Cool, it worked fine.
Thanks!

Hernán