How to pretty print a dynamic array

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi guys,
I have a dynamic array that the formatter put on a column like this:
{self meth1.
self meth2.
self meth3}

instead I want it in a single row, like this:
{self meth1. self meth2. self meth3}

But I can't find any settings to pretty print in the last way.
Can you help me, please?

Davide

Re: How to pretty print a dynamic array

Ben Coman

Re: How to pretty print a dynamic array

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Thanks Ben, I'm gonna try
Cheers
Davide

Ben Coman wrote
> On 8 May 2018 at 04:22, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users <

> pharo-users@.pharo

Peter Uhnak
{self meth1. self meth2. self meth3}

This is not possible in a reasonably general way. Usually I end up writing it like `Array with: self meth1 with: self meth2 with: self meth3`

> On 8 May 2018 at 04:22, Davide Varvello via Pharo-users <

> pharo-users@.pharo

Yep, Peter, that's an other option.
Thanks

Peter Uhnák wrote