How to read/write windows *.ini files?

Umur
I would like to use windows *.ini files. Is there a ready class for that?

Re: How to read/write windows *.ini files?

Bernhard Kohlhaas-2
There is a tutorial on Dolphin, one part of which focuses on developing
such a class.
It's at: http://www.mindspring.com/~lsumberg/PersonalMoney/Ini.htm
and there's an option to download the completed class.

Perhaps that's what you need. I have never used the class myself.

Bernhard

--
(This email address is only temporarily valid, due to the heavy amount
of spam a post generates. For a permanently valid email address, just