How to recover deleted HTC contacts?

helenwhite
There are many htc phone users, and people save many contacts on it. As you know phone contacts is very important to our life. If we lost some important contacts, our life would be a little complicated.

But don't worry, if you want to recover your lost htc phone contacts, we can still use some android data recovery app to help. This guide is really helpful, don't know how to retrieve htc phone contacts, just follow this guide.

Bofore we start the problem, you need to root your android phone at first, or the problem can't recognize your device on computer successfuly.