How to remove the extra protocol in Calypso

How to remove the extra protocol in Calypso

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

There are too much information by default I'm overhelmed.
I would like to remove the following protocols

    critiques

Re: How to remove the extra protocol in Calypso

Stephane Ducasse-3
I want to remove
 critiques
 overridden
 overrides

THEY GET IN MY WAY.
Sorry to have to shout but I have the impression that I'm not heard.

Ideally we could have a menu item to show extras things. RIght now
each time I browse my class I stop
because I have to interpret these new infroamtion and I'm not
interested in them.

Stef

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Stephane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> There are too much information by default I'm overhelmed.
> I would like to remove the following protocols
>
>     critiques

Re: How to remove the extra protocol in Calypso

Stephane Ducasse-3
I want that the tools let me to get focused on my task.
And now I cannot disable.

I do not want to live in a place with neon ads all over the place, I
want a calm place where I can pick
the tools I need when I need them and that they are not impose on me.

BTW I will not adapt the mooc so students will use Pharo 50. Why
because I'm fedup to be the idiot
in this community upgrading books, slides and videos.

Yes you can think that "oh we we cannot invent new stuff then we
should better stop"
- first I would like to see the people that think that to write more
than a page on doc.
- second paying attention to not impose new stuff for the shake on it
would be better

Stef

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Stephane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to remove
>  critiques
>  overridden
>  overrides
>
> THEY GET IN MY WAY.
> Sorry to have to shout but I have the impression that I'm not heard.
>
> Ideally we could have a menu item to show extras things. RIght now
> each time I browse my class I stop
> because I have to interpret these new infroamtion and I'm not
> interested in them.
>
> Stef
>

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Stephane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> There are too much information by default I'm overhelmed.
>> I would like to remove the following protocols
>>
>>     critiques

Re: How to remove the extra protocol in Calypso

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

I went to discuss with denis. And we will have some settings.
And also better names for some menus.
And also some fixes because some behavior was confusing and I got confused.

Stef