How to rename a package

TimM-3
If I decide that I got the name and directory of a package wrong, how do I
easily rename it?

It seems (form when I diff source code again subversion) that package names
and directories are stored in .pac files - and there doesn't seem to be a
refactoring for rename package?

Is this a textpad (external editor) job?

TIm

Re: How to rename a package

Sean M-6
> If I decide that I got the name and directory of a package wrong, how do I
> easily rename it?
>
> It seems (form when I diff source code again subversion) that package
> names and directories are stored in .pac files - and there doesn't seem to
> be a refactoring for rename package?

in SVN, do the rename, then within dolphin save the loaded package over the
top of the renamed file.

SVN will report the package has been updated (Package Name etc), but that
should do the job