How to render unescaped text

Tim Mackinnon
Hi, Im at a loss as to how to semt raw html? For the life.of me, I ca’r recall needing to do that?

Tim

Re: How to render unescaped text

Maximiliano Tabacman
aCanvas html: 'your text'

See WAHtmlCanvas >> html: aString
"Emit aString unescaped onto the target document."
self flush.
self document nextPutAll: aString greaseString

Dr. Maximiliano Tabacman
Desarrollo y Tecnología
Mercap
Tel: +54 (011) 5352-2372 al 74
http://www.mercapsoftware.com
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system; also you shouldn't copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.