How to run Unit Test within Browser?

Conrad Taylor
Hi, I have loaded the RBSUnitExtensions from the Store respository but I cannot seem to run tests within the browser.  Thus, does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

Re: How to run Unit Test within Browser?

Dave Stevenson-2
After loading, close the browser and open a new one. You must have some
tests "in scope" - that is, select a bundle/package/class that contains
some test method(s).

Dave