How to see failures/erros of the Hudson server?

How to see failures/erros of the Hudson server?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I know we have just started with the Hudson server, but is there a way to see why a test is failing/error ?  For the errors, at least we can see the PharoDebug.log ?
THe other idea we have today (talking with Marcus) is to have RFB running in the hudson images. So that we can connect and browse it. Of course, it could be password protected so that not everybody can do it.

What do you think?

Cheers

Mariano

Re: How to see failures/erros of the Hudson server?

Nick
Failing tests:
http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pharo/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/Tests.Files/FileStreamTest/testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd/

log:
http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier/64/console

2010/7/20 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
I know we have just started with the Hudson server, but is there a way to see why a test is failing/error ?  For the errors, at least we can see the PharoDebug.log ?
THe other idea we have today (talking with Marcus) is to have RFB running in the hudson images. So that we can connect and browse it. Of course, it could be password protected so that not everybody can do it.

What do you think?

Cheers

Mariano

Re: How to see failures/erros of the Hudson server?

Lukas Renggli
As Nick points out. Additionally, the image with the tests is saves so
you can download and run it.

Lukas

2010/7/20 Nick Ager <[hidden email]>:

> Failing tests:
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pharo/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pharo/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/Tests.Files/FileStreamTest/testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd/
> log:
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier/64/console
>
> 2010/7/20 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I know we have just started with the Hudson server, but is there a way to
>> see why a test is failing/error ?  For the errors, at least we can see the
>> PharoDebug.log ?
>> THe other idea we have today (talking with Marcus) is to have RFB running
>> in the hudson images. So that we can connect and browse it. Of course, it
>> could be password protected so that not everybody can do it.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: How to see failures/erros of the Hudson server?

Mariano Martinez Peck
this is cool :)
thank you very much

mariano

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
As Nick points out. Additionally, the image with the tests is saves so
you can download and run it.

Lukas

2010/7/20 Nick Ager <[hidden email]>:
> Failing tests:
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pharo/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pharo/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/Tests.Files/FileStreamTest/testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd/
> log:
> http://hudson.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Pier/64/console
>
> 2010/7/20 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I know we have just started with the Hudson server, but is there a way to
>> see why a test is failing/error ?  For the errors, at least we can see the
>> PharoDebug.log ?
>> THe other idea we have today (talking with Marcus) is to have RFB running
>> in the hudson images. So that we can connect and browse it. Of course, it
>> could be password protected so that not everybody can do it.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mariano

Lukas Renggli