How to serve a robots.txt

Herbert König
Hi,

how do I serve a robots.txt to tell web crawlers which links to
follow?

How do I give it the correct URL?

Thanks,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]

Re: How to serve a robots.txt

Janko Mivšek
Hi Herbert,

You can simply put the robots.txt file on the same directory where your
image is so that static webserver in Aida will serve it.

If you want serving static files from somewhere else, set homeDirectory
accordingly:

        AIDASite default homeDirectory: './my/static/content'.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: How to serve a robots.txt

Herbert König
Am 13.09.2012 14:52, schrieb Janko Mivšek:
> Hi Herbert,
>
> You can simply put the robots.txt file on the same directory where your
> image is so that static webserver in Aida will serve it.

Thanks, that was easy :-))

Herbert