How to serve static files from disc with Seaside without external webserver?

1 message Options

How to serve static files from disc with Seaside without external webserver?

Mariano Martinez Peck-2
Hi guys,

I am doing a very simple Seaside/Bootstrap webapp. I have some images I would like to serve but I would like to avoid an external web server for the moment. In addition, I don't want the the images to be stored as a ByteArray in a method of a FileLibrary.

So.... do you know any way to somehow tell the SST Seaside adaptor to map certain URL rule against a specific directory on disc?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Software Engineer, Instantiations Inc.