How to set authors for a GTK about dialog

How to set authors for a GTK about dialog

ZuLuuuuuu
Hello, first sorry if this becomes a double post, Nabble was problematic for a while...

GtkAboutDialog#setAuthors: accepts an array of strings. How can I use this method in GST? I tried:

myAboutDialog setAuthors: {'foo', 'bar'}.

without success.
Canol Gökel

Re: How to set authors for a GTK about dialog

Geert Claes
Administrator
Apologies for the Nabble forum issues on behalf of Nabble (they had hardware problems and it did take quite some time to fix)