How to set different title in <title> than rendered <h1> for a single page

How to set different title in <title> than rendered <h1> for a single page

patmaddox
I've set up a couple pages on my pier site.  Based on the default install, a pier page looks like:

<h1>+pagetitle+</h1>

I have a _single_ page (the home page) where I want the H1 to differ from the <title> tag.  I have no clue how to do that.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Pat

Re: How to set different title in <title> than rendered <h1> for a single page

Yanni Chiu
Pat Maddox wrote:

> I've set up a couple pages on my pier site.  Based on the default install, a pier page looks like:

> <h1>+pagetitle+</h1>
>
> I have a _single_ page (the home page) where I want the H1 to differ from the <title> tag.  I have no clue how to do that.  Anyone have any ideas?

I don't have a default Pier handy, at the moment, but I think you should
edit the _mainenvironment page. Look for:

     <h1>+value:structure+</h1>

and change the <h1> tag. The main environment is used for the home page
in the default setup.