How to set windows shortcut key (hot key)?

How to set windows shortcut key (hot key)?

Dolphin
Is there any way binding "windows global shourtcut key" to my dolphin
method (or event) ?

ex) my application made by dolphin is running but not activate (no top
window),
but trigger some operation of my app by some key or key combinations.
maybe F1~F12 or Ctrl X or etc.

Thanks

Re: How to set windows shortcut key (hot key)?

Fernando Rodríguez
On 22 Mar 2005 14:31:09 -0800, [hidden email] (Dolphin) wrote:

Hi,

I think you're looking for a 'global hook'. Search your api reference
or the msdn site for those keywords.