How to start a fresh new Amber application

How to start a fresh new Amber application

sebastianconcept
Hi guys,

here is a recording on the commands you need to type to start a brand new amber application:

http://showterm.io/457dc8b24df38d67e421d#fast

The last two commands (`grunt devel` and `grunt` are optional, I use to evaluate them "just in case"because it makes you sure to have all the settings and compiled code fresh)

o/

Re: How to start a fresh new Amber application

Herby Vojčík
Nice!

Sebastian Sastre wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> here is a recording on the commands you need to type to start a brand
> new amber application:
>
> http://showterm.io/457dc8b24df38d67e421d#fast
>
> The last two commands (`grunt devel` and `grunt` are optional, I use to
> evaluate them "just in case"because it makes you sure to have all the
> settings and compiled code fresh)
>
> o/

Re: How to start a fresh new Amber application

Hannes Hirzel
Great idea, Sebastian!

I posted your link on
https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation/issues/31

The part with adding a library is probably better done in a different
video or recording.

--Hannes

On 1/2/15, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice!
>
> Sebastian Sastre wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> here is a recording on the commands you need to type to start a brand
>> new amber application:
>>
>> http://showterm.io/457dc8b24df38d67e421d#fast
>>
>> The last two commands (`grunt devel` and `grunt` are optional, I use to
>> evaluate them "just in case"because it makes you sure to have all the
>> settings and compiled code fresh)
>>
>> o/

Re: How to start a fresh new Amber application

sebastianconcept
Yes I agree Hannes.

With Herby we had a fun pairing session writing an article explaining from zero to hero how to publish Amber libraries

Is far for trivial but is not that bad once you know how is done.

I’ll take a look into our doc site to try to integrate it there