How to submit to Innovation Technology Awards ?

How to submit to Innovation Technology Awards ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. I am reading http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2011/InnovationTechnologyAwards/SubmitYourSoftware and it says "Once you have registered your personal info, an "Awards" menu allows submitting your software.".
I went to the registration website (I was already registered) but I couldn't find any menu "Awards". The only thing I found was under "My Registration" -> "Proposed Awards" which of course is empty and I cannot add from there.

So...how should I do it?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: How to submit to Innovation Technology Awards ?

jdelgado
Some misunderstanding on deadline dates. Now it is fixed. You can proceed...

Bests,

Jordi

> Hi guys. I am reading
> http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2011/InnovationTechnologyAwards/SubmitYourSoftwareand
> it says "Once you have registered your personal info, an "Awards" menu
> allows submitting your software.".
> I went to the registration website (I was already registered) but I couldn't
> find any menu "Awards". The only thing I found was under "My Registration"
> -> "Proposed Awards" which of course is empty and I cannot add from there.
>
> So...how should I do it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: How to submit to Innovation Technology Awards ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks. Now it works. I can see an "Add" button. I will submit soon.

Best regards,