How to test a new Iceberg baseline?

1 message Options

How to test a new Iceberg baseline?

Tim Mackinnon
How does one go about testing an Iceberg/metacello baseline?

Two parts to this actually - I want to check one under my control - and am wondering if there is a lint checker or some way to tell me what it will load (without having to check it in and try. Or if you do this - can you test loading from a branch?

Similarly - if I want to try improving a baseline in another project - is there an easy way to do this (in this case, I can’t really check it in - or I suppose I can fork all the dependencies and put them all in branches - but then how do convince each part of the chain to load from my fork… this sounds like a world of pain).

So any tips?

Tim